In today’s episode I am sitting down with Jonathan Gill, who is the CEO and founder of backtracks, a podcast startup that recently raised a good amount of money to help change the podcasting industry. We are learning a little bit more about a platform that I think take the podcasting industry to the next level, as well as helping individual podcasts grow and have more value.
- How Jonathan created a unique service
- How his platform maximizes marketing
- Finding the right co-founder for your company
- How to get the right funding for your show
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app