In this episode, I sit down to talk about anxiety and what you can do to break out of it.
Definition of Anxiety:
Intense, excessive, and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. Fast heart rate, rapid breathing, sweating, and feeling tired may occur.
- Why anxiety is so difficult to deal with
- The one trick that can help when dealing with anxiety
- Why breathing matters and can help calm you down
- The connection between the brain and the body
This episode is sponsored by
· Optimal Living Daily Podcast: With permission from the authors the Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development and Minimalism podcast narrates blogs and articles for listeners. https://open.spotify.com/show/1hygb4nGhNhlLn4pBnN00j?si=XJk6zrlcS-utfeGLDVBn_g